We welcome partners who might consider sponsoring the Twentieth Commonwealth Forestry Conference.
Your contribution provides a multitude of opportunities for organizational exposure and networking with leading scientists, industry, civil society, and government representatives from around the world. In exchange, your support will enable us to host delegates from underrepresented groups or countries.
Who is behind this?
- Commonwealth Forestry includes representation by 53 countries, all independent and equal sovereign member states.
- Commonwealth countries are strongly involved in all of the main international forestry-related fora and conventions.
What is the impact of this Conference?
- 2021 will be the fourth time that the conference will take place in Canada, and will mark the first century of concerted action on forest management and governance at the global level.
- We expect to draw more than 300 forestry leaders from around the world, including non-Commonwealth countries (e.g. China, Japan and the EU).
- The Conference will provide a non-biased and inclusive platform for ideas, strategies and people to engage in both local and global forestry.
How can your organization benefit of sponsorship?
- There will be multiple opportunities for networking with leading government representatives, scientists and industry from around the world.
- We offer options for brand development and exposure, e.g. exclusive speaking opportunities, VIP reception, onsite presence, website prominence, and post-event acknowledgement.
- Potential for establishing connections with cutting-edge researchers and forest policy influencers.